Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3

I've been e-mailing so much that I haven't blogged in a while. shari, just starting blogging - that's inspired me to "pick up the pace".

So, I've been at The Villages since Tuesday. It's sstill pretty overwhelming - I'm not joking - I think it will take me at least a year to learn and experience every thing here. I'll get more involved when I get back in June. right now I am concentrating on getting the basics done around the house.

I got tired of showing the world my great body(lol) so I had blinds installed yesterday. 5 fans were also installed yesterday. I will need to paint, hang stuff on all the walls and add window curtains to give the rooms some pizazz - done in June and beyond - like years.

Shari, get ready for me to go through my belongings - I need lots of stuff. I think you will need room with Titus now moving in. Then I have to get my little sports car out of Tim's garage and have someone drive it to Florida.

A huge amount of traveling awaits me in the next 7 weeks - Ft. Myers, Fl, Atlanta, Columbus, Ohio, Cleveland(go Cavs), New York City, Mt. Sinai, NY, Detroit, Grosse Pointe Woods, Mi and Richwood, Ohio. I need thoughts on schedule between Michigan and Ohio and how to get my TV and car from Riverview and Grosse Pointe to Columbus. Who wants me? Who cares?

4 comments:

Shari Baby said...

haha i'd have to say this is your most interesting post. from the hot body comment to the who wants me question...you have a lot on your mind i see. cathy gave me some great ideas on how to get ready for the organizing & giving away of everything. i'll call you soon to chat about it. and dad, i'm ready for you & ready to work!
lastly, WE ALL CARE!!!

SarahHub said...

I care! But I don't have any ideas about the TV... Sorry!

JOYFUL447 said...

that was a pretty funny post! the hot body comment was the funniest! and of course we care!

JOYFUL447 said...

maybe shari and luke can drive your car down if they visit us at the time share in early july .. just a thought.